Screen Mirroring+ App
Mirror your iPhone or iPad screen to any device in your local Wifi or remote via Internet. Share your screen on a Smart TV, Mac, PC, Laptop, Gaming Console, Smartphone or Tablet.
The Screen Mirroring App can connect to any Web Browser and cast your screen with zero delay in HD quality. Screen Mirroring over DLS / Cable / Internet is supported by Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge and the newest Smart TVs.
This is the easiest and most powerful screen sharing tool. Share your photos, videos, games, websites, apps, presentations and documents with your friends and family, even to remote places.
* Supported devices: Any device with an integrated Web Browser, e.g. Samsung TV, LG TV, Panasonic TV, Hisense TV, Philips TV, Hitachi TV, Grundig TV, TCL TV
* Local mirroring on WiFi: Your iPhone/iPad and your web browser device must be connected to the same wifi. Please do not use VPN, Proxy, VLANS and Subnets.
* Remote mirroring is limited to DSL / Cable / Internet. Connections over cellular/mobile networks (LTE/5G) are not yet supported.
* Latency is supreme (0 seconds) when you have good wifi network conditions
* You don’t need a companion App on your TV or receiving device
* No hidden subscriptions or costs
* Sound is not yet supported, but we are working on it. Please use Bluetooth speakers as a workaround.
* Black screen issues: Some third party apps prevent screen mirroring. When you try to mirror them, you will just see a black screen on your TV, for example with Netflix and Disney+. This is a restriction chosen by Netflix and others, so we cannot fix it at the moment.
This app is brought to you by the developers of Video & TV Cast, the #1 video casting app in the world with more than 100.000.000 downloads across all platforms and devices.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with any of the trademarks mentioned here.